After an extensive Request for Proposal (RFP) evaluation process, which was conducted to determine the software and system implementation combination that provides the best value and meets the functional needs of UCI, Ellucian’s Banner emerged as the Apparent Awardee in 2014. In addition to a comprehensive evaluation and comparison of competitor vendors, UCI conducted site visits to universities across the country using the different vendor solutions to further see how clients are using these products.
Advantages to Ellucian’s Banner:
- Products and services are solely focused on the higher education marketplace
- Banner is currently used by three UC campuses (Davis, Riverside, Merced), creating opportunities for better collaboration around SIS enhancements and functionality
- Software and System Implementer are from a single vendor allowing for highly responsive and deeper access to product development
Key Benefits and Features:
- Integrated data
- Tightly coupled administrative system
- Ensure future system sustainability
- Improved student service
Ellucian is one of the leading providers in higher education software, services, and analytics for more than 40 years. Today, the company serves 2,400 institutions in 40 countries across the globe.